The EE4216MR wireless receiver allows you to add up to 16 transmitters and six outputs to any application. The EE4216MR is compliant with:
- Security Grade 2
- Environmental Class II
- Dimensions: 165 mm x 89 mm x 25 mm (6.5" x 3.5" x 1").
- Weight: 280 g (.62 lb)
- Operating environment: -10° to 60°C (14° to 140°F), 90% relative humidity, noncondensing.
- Power requirement: 11 - 14 VDC; 400 mA
- Current consumption: Approx. 400 mA
- Output specifications: Form C relay 1A @ 28 VDC, 0.5 @ 30 VAC resistive load
- Input specifications: A low is less than .5 V; a high is greater than 2.5 V. Reset input:
- Contact closure, momentary low.
- Receiver type: Frequency hopping spread spectrum.
- Operating frequency: 868-869 MHz
- Tamper: Type B, fixed device.
- Number of points/Transmitters: 16.
- Number of outputs: Six Form C relay outputs
- Event history log capacity: 50 events (first-in, first-out replacement).